Continue reading Board of Directors" />
• Chief of Africa & Asia-Pacific Investments at Qatar Investment Authority (QIA) where he is responsible for leading the regional investments in multiple sectors and diversified asset classes in Africa and Asia-Pacific.
• Previously held the position of Chief Investment Officer at Qatar Foundation Endowment. He also played key leadership roles in the Investment Department at Qatar Central Bank. In addition, he was the Chairman of Qatar Banking Studies and Business Administration Secondary School and the Deputy Chairman of Vodafone Qatar, as well as being a Board member at Ahli Bank, Qatari Diar, Nakilat, Bharti Airtel and Siemens Qatar.
• Currently the Chairman of the Board of Directors at Ooredoo Group and Board member at Qatar Insurance Company, Deputy Chairman of Boyner Retail & Textile Investments Inc. in Turkey.
• Degree in Business Administration from Marymount University in the USA and an Executive MBA from HEC Paris.
• Executive Director & partner at Al Hamad Automobiles; Chairman of the Al Dana Medical Company; and the CEO of both Black Pearl Company and Nine Joint Venture Company
• President of Qatar Weightlifting & Bodybuilding Federation and the President of Asian Weightlifting Federation.
• Qualified with a Bachelor of Law and Diploma in Internal Security at King Fahad Security College in KSA.
• GCEO & Chief Architect of the Arab Engineering Bureau and Board member of Al Jaidha Brothers WLL
• Highly recognized architect who has won numerous awards such as Islamic Cities award, Arab Town Organization Awards and Agha Khan Award nominations.
• In 2005 Ibrahim was honored with the State of Qatar Encouragement Award.
• Obtained his Architectural Degree from the University of Oklahoma, USA.
• Head of Economic and Political Affairs at the Amiri Diwan in the State of Qatar and Board member of Qatar Charity.
• Started his career at the Amiri Diwan in 1994 where he held several positions including Head of Studies and Research, Head of Development Studies and Economic Researcher.
• BA in Management & Economics from Qatar University. He has also attended several post graduate programs on Leadership and Economics in London School of Economics in the UK
and John Kennedy College – Harvard in the USA.